Fox Hollow Trail Work Day
November 19 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Volunteers will remove bush honeysuckle, an invasive species, from the Fox Hollow trail system.
Please email email@example.com if you need loppers and/or a hand saw provided.
This workday is weather dependent. It will be canceled if there is any active rain and/or snow or if the temperature is below 40 degrees.
Volunteers will gather at the pavilion before work begins.
The following are recommended for the work days:
• wear work gloves, sturdy shoes, long pants and long sleeves,
• apply insect/tick repellent to your skin and clothes,
• wear sunglasses or protective eyewear,
• bring loppers and/or hand saw, if you have them,
• and bring a refillable water bottle.
You will encounter insects, poison ivy and/or prickly plants, varied terrain as well as poking eye-level branches.