Fox Hollow Trail Work Day
May 21 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Volunteers remove invasive species, plant natives and maintain/improve the Fox Hollow trail system.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are planning to attend and if you need loppers and/or a hand saw provided.
These workdays are weather dependent. You will be emailed if the day is cancelled due to inclement conditions.
Volunteers will gather at the pavilion before work begins.
The following are recommended for the work days:
• wear work gloves, sturdy shoes, long pants and long sleeves, if weather allows,
• apply insect/tick repellent to your skin and clothes,
• wear sunglasses or protective eyewear,
• bring loppers and/or hand saw, if you have them,
• and bring a refillable water bottle.
You will encounter insects, poison ivy and/or prickly plants, varied terrain as well as poking eye-level branches.